Friday, August 28, 2015

Amazon just offered me 5000 amazon coin for the price drop of Amazon Fire Phone

Recently, Amazon has dropped its price tag for Amazon Fire Phone to an unbelievably low $130, one year prime membership included. That makes the phone virtually worth $31. That is a hell of a final sale. (Since they've fired the engineer working on Fire Phone project already, I guess that's it for Fire Phone.)

It is a decent phone, especially for those who know how to side load google play. (Here's HOW.)

Anyway, the unsatisfactory of not able to install Amazon underground on Firephone leads me toward the abyss of sending Amazon an angry fan email concerning Firephone. I regret purchasing it at $199, blablabla. And guess what, they actually replied and offered me 5000 Amazon coins (worth $50). But since I side loaded Google Play and has loads of google play credit thanks to Google Opinion Rewards. What am I gonna do with the 5000 Amazon coins. Sigh... Evernote premium? Dropbox storage? We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment